Securitize iD enables one-click login for investors to quickly access multiple offering's without having to complete KYC multiple times.
KYC can be completed either as an Individual Investor or as an Entity. Follow the will guide you through KYC as an Individual Investor.
Entity steps to complete KYC
- Go to http://id.securitize.io
- Log in to an existing Securitize iD account (or click here learn how to Create a Securitize iD)
- Click on the Investor Details widget to begin the KYC process
- Fill the details out as follows:
- Type of Investor: Choose Entity
- Entity Information: Enter the legal name, DBA, Tax ID (EIN) and choose the Entity type (Revocable Trust, Irrevocable Trust, LLC, Limited/General Partnership, Corporation, or Other).
- Address: Add the address for the Entity location
- Entity Documents: Based on the entity type chosen, the appropriate documents will be displayed
- Revocable Trust: Full trust document or certificate of trust, list of trustees
- Irrevocable Trust: Full trust document or certificate of trust, list of trustees
- Limited/General Partnership: Certificate of formation, Partnership agreement, LP list and authorized signers list
- LLC: Certificate of formation, Articles of organization, Operating agreement, Members list and authorized signers list
- Corporation: By laws, Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation, Shareholder's list and authorized signers list
- Legal Signers: Enter the entity legal signers (either individuals or entities) and beneficial owners of 20% or more
- Review information: Check that all the updates are correct and click Submit Documents for Review
Clicking Submit Documents for Review will complete your application and an email will be sent indicating that your application is under review. Once your application has been completed, a verification email will be sent. Visit Securitize iD anytime to review account status and details.