Securitize iD enables one-click login for investors to quickly access multiple offering's without having to complete KYC multiple times.
KYC can be completed either as an Individual Investor or as an Entity. Follow the will guide you through KYC as an Individual Investor.
Individual Investor steps to complete KYC
- Go to http://id.securitize.io
- Log in to an existing Securitize iD account (or click here learn how to Create a Securitize iD)
- Click on the Investor Details widget to begin the KYC process
- Fill the details out as follows:
- Type of Investor: Choose Individual and click Continue
- Personal Information: Enter your full name exactly as it appears on your proof of identity document
- Identify Verification: Upload your ID and include your document number
- Liveness Check: You must have a computer with a video camera
- Address: Fill out your the address of your current residence
- Legal information: Add your birthplace and tax jurisdiction
- Review information: Check that all the updates are correct and click Submit Documents for Review
An email will be sent indicating that your application is under review and once your application has been completed, a verification email will be sent. Visit Securitize iD anytime to review account status and details.