If you require assistance to disable 2fa, our support team will require additional details from you. Please follow the instructions below to request help for resetting your 2fa account.
Submit Proof of Identity
Securitize will need your proof of identity in order to reset your 2fa. Send the following documents via the following secure link: https://securitize.sendsafely.com/u/clientops
- Your ID (Passport, Drivers License, National ID card)
- A Selfie holding the same ID
Create a Support Ticket
- Login to Securitize iD: http://id.securitize.io
- Click on the Support widget
- Enter your details
- Type of Issue: 2fa reset
- Details: Confirm you have uploaded your proof of identity to the secure link
Once you have submitted your information and logged a ticket, our support team will be able to reset your 2fa account so you can set it up again.