You can deposit your tokens for trading in as little as 10-15 minutes easily with Securitize Markets!
Before depositing any tokens, make sure you have opened your Securitize Markets account and registered the wallet that holds the tokens. Click here if you still need to open an account. For more information on how to register your wallet, click here.
Here’s how to deposit your tokens:
- Start by navigating to Securitize Markets, or click here.
- Select the Issuer of the tokens you want to deposit.
- Click “Deposit to Trade”, located under the Buy and Sell buttons.
- Send your tokens from your registered wallet to the custody address provided in the popup, by scanning the QR code or copying the custody address directly.
Custody Address: 0xb6FfC6F5F6C98Dc08348760994fe55522fe61401
When making a token transfer to Securitize Markets, we recommend increasing the gas limit to 750,000 - 800,000. Our system has more KYC and compliance checks requiring more gas.
NOTE: This custody address is only for tokens held on the Ethereum blockchain. Only send tokens from your personal wallet, do not send any tokens directly from another Exchange. Additionally, do not send any funds to this address. Any funds sent to this address, another address, or through another blockchain cannot be retrieved and will not be refunded.
- Congratulations! You are ready to trade!
Click here for more information on how to create a sell order.