Moving your EXOD tokens from tZERO to Securitize Markets requires two steps:
- Send an email to tZERO at email@example.com requesting your EXOD tokens be moved to your Exodus wallet *Before reaching out, make sure you have whitelisted your Exodus wallet
- Once you receive your EXOD tokens in your Exodus wallet, send the tokens to the Exodus custody address within Securitize Markets.
See below for additional details to each step.
Step 1 - Contacting tZERO:
Contact tZERO’s support by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a withdrawal of your EXOD tokens to your Exodus wallet. To avoid any delays, provide your whitelisted wallet address along with the quantity of EXOD tokens you’d like to withdraw in your request. The whole process can take anywhere from 3-10 business days.
You can copy and paste this email template to request a withdrawal:
I, [insert your name], would like to request a withdrawal of [insert quantity] of my EXOD tokens to my Exodus wallet with the following address: [insert wallet address]
Please let me know if you require any further information.
*To find your Exodus wallet address, navigate to your Exodus app or download Exodus here.
- Your Securitize iD will need to be linked to Exodus under Exodus Shares.
- Click into Exodus Shares at the top of the screen as shown below:
- Under Profile, click “Link” and follow the prompts.
- Next you will need to Claim EXIT by navigating to Exodus Wallet and clicking “Claim EXIT” in the top right corner.
- Once you Claim EXIT, you will be able to pull your Exodus wallet address by clicking Receive.
Step 2: Depositing your EXOD tokens into your Securitize Markets account:
Once you have received your EXOD tokens into your Exodus wallet, you can deposit the tokens into your Securitize Markets account, which will only take you a few minutes if you already have a Securitize Markets account!
- Log in to your Securitize account here, and complete the Suitability questionnaire if you haven’t already done so.
- You will receive an email when your Securitize Markets account has been approved. At this point login to your account here and authorize Prime Trust as the custodian.
- If you haven’t done so yet, you will need to link your Exodus account to your Securitize Markets account. Follow the instructions in Step 1 to do so.
- Click on “Wallets” on the right side menu bar and register your Exodus wallet to your Securitize Markets account.
- Go to Securitize Markets by clicking on “Trading”.
- Select Exodus from our asset list.
- On Exodus’ asset page, click on “Deposit to trade” - this can be found right under the “Buy” and “Sell” buttons.
- You can easily deposit your tokens from your wallet by scanning the QR code, or by sending it directly to the custody address shown on the screen:
Custody Address: TBEADZIRZILX3NSCJJ7KMM3J6WG7OURERY45B2SCEKOGKSA4OZBD2NKIN4
Your tokens will appear within 10-15 minutes in your Securitize Markets account, and you’re set to start trading!
Click here to learn more about placing an order to sell.