After you've completed the investment process for a web3 offering, you can confirm your investment in two different locations.
- Your Securitize account
- The Avalanche wallet used during the investment process
Option 1: Your Securitize Account
After completing the investment, you can confirm your investment by logging into your Securitize account.
Go to id.securitize.io and login to your Securitize account. Under Holdings, you’ll see your security tokens as well as the location (in your Securitize account or in one of your wallets).
Option 2: Your Avalanche wallet
After completing the investment, you can confirm your investment in the Avalanche wallet used during the web3 investment process.
Identify the token contract address
In order to add a token listing to MetaMask, you will need to have the contract address for the token. For an Avalanche token, this can be found by searching for the Token on the blockchain explorer.
If you are still unsure of the contract address, please reach out to our support team.
Steps to add issuer token to MetaMask
- Open your in-browser MetaMask extension (or mobile app) and log into your account.
- Click Import Token at the bottom of the extension view.
- Under Import Tokens, type in the Token Contract Address for the issuer token and you can then proceed to add the token listing to your wallet view.
Once you’ve imported the new security token, you’ll be able to view your tokens under Assets
To verify your holdings you can also use a blockchain explorer. Based on the blockchain the tokens sit on you can use one of these three links.
- Ethereum: Etherscan https://etherscan.io/
- Algorand: Algorand Explorer https://goalseeker.purestake.io/algorand/mainnet